Create the perfect picture in your nursery with the beautiful Kaylula Bella Cot.
The Bella Cot makes your precious baby the star of the nursery as the cot is designed with acrylic panels to showcase your baby and is framed with a modern European beechwood accent on each end.
A sleep space truly magical and filled with endless possibilities for stylish parents, wanting to create an extraordinary space for their baby – let your imagination run free with the endless possibilities this seamless space offers your inner creativity.
Whilst Bella is beautiful picture frame for your baby in their nursery, it continues to be functional for you with great features like babyhood’s famous single hand dropside and a 2-level base adjustment.
You know it is created with love as it continues to grow with your baby as it includes a toddler conversion kit, providing your baby with a safer transitioning space to a single bed and better value for you.
- Increased visibility with acrylic panels ensuring your baby feels comfortable to see the most precious person, you
- Protects your back and shoulders from heavy bending with a single hand dropside that allows you to lower and lift your baby from the cot more easily
- European beech wood end panel accents for added strength and a beautiful design aesthetic that frames the perfect picture, your baby
- Suitable from newborn with a two-level base adjustment for bassinet and then cot level
- Grows with your baby as it includes a toddler bed conversion kit
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2003 and AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Assembled Dimensions – 160cm x 80cm x 106cm
- Recommended Mattress Size – 129.5cm x 69cm x 10cm
- Carton Dimensions
- Carton 1 – 23cm x 106cm x 81cm – 25kg
- Carton 2 – 14cm x 136cm x 81cm – 27kg
All products are covered by a specific warranty. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to the product. Alternatively please contact us for more information.
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.